Feb 12, 2011

My First Wedding Tasting

I happened to be catering cupcakes the same day Greenfish served lunch at LinkedIn. Mina, who happens to be the sweetest person ever (you really would have mistaken her for a fallen angel) asked if I would be interested in catering a wedding with her. UMMM, HELLO? ABSOLUTELY! I was jumping in my skin. Calm, cool and collected, "Sure." We exchanged cards and that was that.

I met the lovely couple at local coffee shop in Noe Valley. I asked them how they met and I think my heart melted and poured out onto the table. I really wanted to be a part of their special day. We talked pricing, quantity, deposits and decorations. It was hugs all round before we left to continue on with the rest of our day. They said they would be in touch. Pretty stoked.









No comments: