Dec 18, 2009

So you don't like chocolate?

Well neither do I. However, I woke up this morning not knowing my life would change. Perugina Baci , ever heard of it? Neither have I, but now they are my two favorite words. Perugina is an Italian based confectionery company located in Perugia, Italy. Founded in 1907, the company's products are now distributed throughout the US. Baci (chocolate kisses) is their most popular line. Each kiss is made with creamy chocolate and chopped hazelnut filling, topped with a whole hazelnut, then enveloped in a dark chocolate shell. A love note translated in (French, Spanish, Italian and English) accompanies each kiss. The two I uncovered in the last hour were:

'There is no instinct like that of the heart' - G. Byron

'To get the full value of joy you must have someone to share it with' - M. Twain

Aesthetically and conceptually each Pegrugina Baci it is a piece of delectable perfection. Know what else? Their Baci line doesn't contain palm oil, trans fat, or sodium. YAY!

No comments: