Dec 23, 2009

Brianna's Blushing

Ugh. I love/hate the holidays. The malls are packed, my brain is on overload and to top it off, I'm on a sugar high all the while. We keep getting holiday baskets at work (and I say this like it is a bad thing - what an ungrateful brat), but really it's NO good. Sure at the time of consumption, I'm loving all the chocolates, cakes and cookies. As an aspiring chef, it is my duty to try everything. By the end of the day I just want to throw up. I've crashed hard. I can't help but look forward to eating fresh, unprocessed foods.



Here is a quick nutritious salad that will leave you refreshed and satisfied. It is an adaptation of Marnie's Best Salad. I love the colors, flavors and textures.

Ingredients:

- Briana's Blush Wine Vinaigrette
- Firm tofu, cubed
- Fresh raspberries
- Fresh blueberries
- Sliced almonds
- Romaine lettuce, teared

No comments: