Apr 29, 2010

MIA

Since I got back from my trip, I have been swamped with bridesmaid duties. Three weddings between now and June 19. EEEK.. It is exciting as it is crazy. Its fun, but every now and then I get the urge to grab someone by the neck and throw them across the room. Let's just say I have a new appreciation for weddings and everyone involved - friends, family, caterers, cake decorators, tailors, photographers, florists etc.

Anyways, due to my hectic schedule (and unbelievably nice weather), I haven't been volunteering at Satura Cakes. I do however, still make time to bake every week in my own kitchen. AND just last week I pumped out 60-ish red velvet cupcakes for Karla's bridal shower. I just baked two cakes on a work night, as if one wasn't enough. Would you call this an addiction?


Applespice Bites


Teacake

No comments: